With the move away from fee-for-service in full swing, it’s vitally important to have a cohesive patient management strategy to not only prevent readmissions, but get at-risk populations into primary care before a problem becomes a crisis (leading to expensive ED and Inpatient encounters). Covalent has worked with clients to develop strategies and select vendor partners to not only manage populations post-discharge, but also analyze populations pre-encounter.
Specific engagements have included:
- Architecture and application strategy for ACO
- Care coordination workflow and staffing planning
- Post-discharge care transition methodology assessment and implementation
- Data integration and HIE toolset selection and strategic planning
- Patient and physician portal assessment and selection projects
- Payer and provider claims analytics tool assessments (see BI and Analytics for more)
Want to learn more? Get in touch.
Whether you’re interested in collaborating on a project or finding out more about working with us, we would love to hear from you. Just send us an email at [email protected].